Black Hole Patch Order Now

Buy extra kits SAVE

ORDER YOUR BLACK HOLE PATCH KIT HERE

$14.95 Qnty 1 Shipping included

Kit Contains
4 - 3" Round Patches
2 - 5 x 7 Patches
Self adhesive super strong fabric
Use on most fabrics ( works best on man made fabrics , Nylon, Polyester and the like )
Instructions are included

Black Hole Patch's on House

Black Hole Patch's on House
Best Patch For an Ice House

The Black Hole Patch

The Black Hole Patch
Close Up THE BLACK HOLE PATCH

Monday, December 29, 2014

Another warm Portable Fish house Patch

Tom,

Thanks for the great product!  The Black Hole Patch kit worked incredible.  Simple application, and seems to be holding up great.  I used on one of my portable fish houses and tried out a day later.  I was anxious to see how it held up to windy conditions,  it was perfect.  Time will tell how it holds up, but after multiple times on the ice already, I expect it will deliver.  I will put the word out to my friends.  Never thought anything that applied this easily would work so well.

Thanks again,

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment